CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 27, 2008

18 MONTH CHECK UP


Chloe had her 18 month check up today. She's doing great. She weighed in at 23 pounds 3 ounces and is 32 1/2 inches long. She did awesome when the doctor asked her different questions (she is quite the little ham - I have NO idea where she gets that). She got her flu shot along with her hepatitis A. I just hate watching her go through that but I sure don't want her to get the flu. I'm so proud of her. Hope everyone had a great weekend. I can't believe October is almost over. I haven't even bought Chloe's Halloween costume yet!! YIKES!!

Oh, the picture I posted is of Chloe being spoiled. I let her have a little snack picnic after we got home.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

cuteness.

grandpa and grandma said...

We just love that gal and what a wonderful day for a picnic

Mimi said...

I wouldn't call that spoilin' I'd say have some fun .. living room picnics are special!! Just like this sweetpea Chloe!!!