CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 25, 2008

CHLOE AND THE WET T-SHIRT CONTEST





So, Chloe has a new "trick" that is driving me crazy!! She loves to take big gulps of juice, milk, water etc. from her sippy cup and open her mouth letting it flow down her chin onto her chest landing on her legs. Now, I must admit it's really funny but I can not keep her dry!! I've been having to change her clothes 3-4 times a day! Finally yesterday, I just let her hang out in her shorts with no shirt. In the picture that I posted you can see how wet her little jean shorts are.

On another note, Chloe and I had a little adventure the other day. I was getting Chloe out of the car and situated on my hip and what not while she decided to push the passenger side door closed. Well, normally I would have given her a high five or fist bump for her help but, um....the keys were on the seat, the car was locked and...yup...you get the picture. I stayed calm and walked into the gym. Now, I knew I needed to call Miker and the YMCA has a phone that members can use. Problem is, Miker still has a California number and you can't call long distance on their phone. Bummer. Thank goodness I have a friendly relationship with the child care staff and one of the girls volunteered her cell so I could call him. He came to our rescue as quick as possible. It actually worked out nice because we got to have lunch with daddy!!

We don't really have any big plans for this weekend. I'm very happy about that. See ya!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

she looks like she thinks that's so hysterical!