CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

ODE TO MY CHLOE


Chloe, you are 19 months old and Mom can not believe it. You're growing SO fast and are so much fun to be around. Here are the top 5 cool things you do to make Mom and Dad smile. (in no particular order)



1. You finally have a new favorite song. "Make it Mine" by Jason Mraz, makes you smile and clap and we could watch you jam all day long. Cutest thing ever!!




2. You can open doors. While this is a bit annoying for Mom, I am so proud of you and just thankful that they sale little gadgets to go on the door knob so you can still be contained.



3. Okay, I may have mentioned this is an earlier post but, you, hands down, are the BEST at animal impressions. I've never met anyone who could do a better piggy.



4. Lately you've been walking around the house saying "I go, come on". You say this over and over and over and....It never gets old because well, for some reason you make it work.



5. You can count to 3. Well, if I say 1, you say 2, then we both say 3!! (it usually comes out sounding more like free but you know what's up)

Well, this is just a few things from a long list of cool things you do. I just needed to cut it down to 5 because I really need to get some laundry done. Mom and Dad love you like crazy and are so happy you're our roommate!!



I've posted some recent pics along with some that were taken this time last year. I can't believe what a difference a year makes. Love you baby girl.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yay chlo-sto!

Olivia O'Hare said...

I was thinking last time I looked at your blog that I hope I get to met Chloe before she gets too much bigger. It is amazing to see the difference one year makes. So, yes, yes, someday when we are back in Texas we will be sure to visit!