CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 6, 2009

CHEESE AND MOMMY


A couple of days ago, I was thinking Chloe looked extra cute so like usual I grabbed the camera. As soon as I went to snap some shots she jumped in my lap. I said "Chloe, can you sit over there so mommy can take your picture?" She just stayed and said "cheeeeeese". I asked her again and she said "no mommy. cheeeeeeeeese". I said "you wanna take a picture with mommy?" Her response (once again) was "cheeeeeeese" So I stuck my arm out and took a few of the two of us.


So here ya go. She was so cute. She was being such a silly girl. I just love that little girl.

3 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa said...

awwww I love my girls

Mimi said...

Maybe silly Girls, BUT Beautiful for SURE!!! What FUN. Love U 2 !

Olivia O'Hare said...

Nice work, Chloe. We like to see Mommy now and then, too.