CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

SUNSHINE DAY


Chloe and I wanted to take advantage of the gorgeous weather today so we spent an hour or so running around in the backyard. I grabbed the camera just for fun. She looked so pretty in the sunshine. It reminded me of a photo shoot we had had a while back. When we came back in I decided to look at those old pics. To my surprise those pics were taken exactly one year ago!!!! I was floored. I can't believe how much she's grown. Here are some shots from today and some of last year. Awwww....she's such a sweetie.



One big difference - she can't sit still!! She kept looking at the sky and saying "moooooon". I finally looked up and sure enough, there was a little slice of moon hanging out in the middle of the beautiful blue sky.




I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I did...Happy February.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Love your little sunshine girl!

Mimi said...

I DO love them...the ones from last year were some of my favorites and now I have this years little funny faces. I can see she isn't much for sittin' still! So Glad you grabbed the camera