CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 1, 2010

BUNNY TIME!!



Chloe and I had such a great morning!! When I woke up today I went right to the computer to look up things to do in my area. There wasn't much but I saw that the Easter Bunny was gonna be at the mall. (I mean, of course he's gonna be there but, I just hadn't even thought about it.) I knew Chloe would flip out if she got to meet the big guy so I got her all dressed in a cute Spring sundress and told her we were going on an adventure. She looked right at me and said , "are we gonna go see the Easter Bunny?". I tried not to really answer her so she'd be a little bit surprised. We pulled up at the mall and she said, "Oh!! This is Santa's house!!". We went in and just around the first corner was a large, slightly creepy brown bunny. Chloe flipped out! She ran over and patiently waited in line for her turn to sit on his lap. When it was time she walked up to the standing rabbit (he had to have been 7 feet tall ears included) and just stared at him. He sat and motioned for her to sit on his lap. She just stood there frozen. He finally picked her up and sat her down. As this was going on the girls working there were trying to sell me way over priced pictures. I declined and just snapped a few on my own camera.

After that we hit up the choo choo train.It was really cute. The last time she rode it she cried and cried but this time she LOVED it.

We headed to the food court for some yummy pizza. What is it about mall pizza that is just so good???(Just thought I'd ask)

Of course we couldn't leave without some sort of "surprise". Chloe, of course, picked out princess make up. (you can see in one of the pics how much lip gloss she managed to put on in the short car ride home)

We got home and headed to the backyard to paint nails and water our plants.
I am so shocked how big and independent Chloe has become. She's so much fun.


Happy Easter!!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

WOW that was a FUN day!!

Oh I miss that sweet little bundle of joy !! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!