CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A MILESTONE!!!

Okay, so maybe not a milestone but still pretty cool...


As I talked about in an earlier post, I have really been working on getting Chloe to branch out as far as her food is concerned. She's been doing much better lately. Last night I decided to give ketchup a try. I've tried this before and she just did not get into it. Well last night I made her a hamburger, some nuggets (just in case) and some french fries...WITH ketchup. At frst she just looked at it and then looked at me and looked at it and...you get the picture.




After a couple of minutes she stuck her finger in and tasted it. Her eyes got huge. I wasn't sure if this was a good sign or a" I hate this, mom" sign. Well, SUCCESS!!! She kept sticking her little finger in and licking it clean. After a while, she figured out that she could dip her fries in too. She ate a whole plate of fries WITH ketchup!!! I don't know why I got so excited by this but I did.



I need to get a life...geez!

3 comments:

Maida Lynn said...

That is so awesome!!

valerieshammons said...

I'm not a mommy, so ketchup is just not too thrilling for me (just saying) BUT those pics are awesome. She has such an expressive face. No surprise there!
She obviously loves the camera.
Get her to a talent agency!
Baby Suri and Shiloh, step aside!

LL said...

you obviously HAVE a life - a wonderful one! these pics are so cute. & i love the ones w/ the cat & Chloe in the crib. you'll have such a fantastic record of her growing up!