CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 29, 2008

TGIF and All That Jazz


HAPPY FRIDAY!!! I'm so excited to have a long weekend with no real plans. Woo Hoo!! I've been a little under the weather this week so I've put off a lot of work around the house. It'll be nice to have Miker's help catchin' up on everything. We got some bad news yesterday. Our favorite YMCA day care worker (Brittney - I've talked about her in an earlier post) quit!! BUMMER! I really hope that we can keep in touch with her because Chloe really digs her.

I snapped some pics of the Little Lady yesterday so I thought I'd share. She was being extra cute.





Hope everyone has a happy and safe Labor Day weekend.

2 comments:

Jean said...

Chloe never takes a bad picture. She has grown so much. I loved the list of things about her.

Mimi said...

I love that one leaning over the arm of chair...
oh, me I love them all
Mostly I love that sweet gal!!!!!!

and her Mommy and Daddy !