CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

First Born




So, I feel a little bad. I've been talking about Chloe so much and I haven't even mentioned my eldest child. We actually adopted him 4 years ago from the Burbank animal shelter. I'm talking about my beautiful fat kitty - Monkey. He has beautiful green eyes and black hair. He loves to sing and cuddle. We also adopted his brother - Scratcher. Unfortunaetly, Scratcher passed away from cancer last March. It was very hard on us but I feel like he is still around and keeps an eye on Chloe.

Chloe loves Monkey and refers to him as Ko. I really think Monk likes her but is also scared to death of her. She's very gentle with him but she gets so excited when around him she usually ends up screaming and scaring the living daylights out of him.

I don't have much more to say right now.... I just wanted to give our sweet boy a shout out. Thanks for being a good boy Monko!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

monko is a super rockstar hottie cat.