CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 13, 2008


So, I have been inspired as of late to create this blog for the sake of keepng peeps updated on our lives. I feel like I can never seem to remember all of the fun details of different situations when people ask "what's new" or "how are things". I can never remember what stories I have told each person so now this can act as my own personal memory recorder.

Today Chloe and I went to the gym like usual. I really enjoy going to the YMCA because the gym is nice and family friendly but also the child care chicks are super cool and they all really seem to like Chloe. I still have trouble sometimes getting her to leave me and go to one of them but she quickly recovers and has a blast. Her favorite "teacher" is a nice girl named Brittney. She's great. Chloe is always excted to see her. Let's just cross our fingers that Brittney (who is all of 19, I'm guessing) wants to stay at the Y until she retires...wishful thinking, know. Anyway, today I go to pick her up and Brittney waves at me to come into the area where the kids play. I see Chloe in a swing going really fast. She has a grin on her face that I can't describe. She doesn't notice me. Brittney stops the swing and Chloe looks at her with much concern and as clear as a bell she says "go!" "Go, go, go, go....." until she starts the swing again. They repeat this 3 more times and everytime we can't help but crack up. Now, this may not sound that amazing to some of you but this was one of the first times I've heard Chloe say something knowing what would happen as a result. Good times.

I guess I'll keep her...:)

1 comment:

Olivia O'Hare said...

Glad to see you are blogging. I love seeing what friends are up to. I'm amazed at how interesting it is to read about friends and see pictures-especially cute baby pictures!
It's also fun to make blogs, mine is: www.oliviaohare.blogspot.com
Looking forward to more updates!